Adjust your speaker volume
1. Tap on the other person's video feed, and a volume bar will appear near the bottom. Drag the volume indicator to the left or right to change the volume of the other person speaking.
Mute your microphone
1. Tap on the screen, and then tap the "Mute" button when it appears. If the iPad is already muted, there will be a microphone icon with a strikethrough, and this button will say "Unmute".
Mute or flip your camera
1. Tap on the screen, and then tap the "Camera" button when it appears.
2. Tap on "Camera" to turn your camera on or off. (When your camera is off, other participants will only see a gray screen.
Tap on "Flip Camera" to change your camera to the rear camera.
Adjust your video resolution
1. Tap on the screen, and then tap the "Settings" button when it appears.
2. Tap "High-Res (480p)" to switch between High and Standard resolution.
Allow camera or microphone
1. Open your "Settings".
2. Scroll to the bottom and tap on "VSee" on the left-hand side. Be sure that the toggles next to "Microphone" and "Camera" are green.
This article was last reviewed by our Support team on December 30, 2015.