SecureVideo tracks proposal history for you. Proposals are sent through queues, that are set up as part of the Virtual Clinic workflow or public calendar. This support article goes over how to look up queue reports on your account.
This report requires the Account Administrator or Clinical Supervisor role to view.
You may also be interested in these articles:
1. Click on the profile icon in the upper right hand corner and select "Reports" from the menu.
2. Under "Queues", click the "Go" button.
3. By default, the "All Queues" parameter is used, but if you have multiple groups, you can click on this item to select the specific group to pull up only proposals sent to or from that group.
Set a "From Date" and "To Date", and click "Filter".
- Leave "From Date" and "To Date" blank to search for sessions from all time.
- Leave "From Date" blank to search any time before "To Date".
- Leave "To Date" blank to search any time after "From Date".
- Use the "Export to Excel" button to export results as an Excel spreadsheet.
- Export the report to see additional proposal information, such as notes sent with or in response to the request.
- Request ID: Unique identifier for the request.
- Host Group: The group that the request was made TO. (AKA, the group that accepted or declined the request.)
- Request Created: Date/time the request was sent.
- Requestor: User that created the request.
- Service: The Account Service that was selected for the request.
- Status: If the request is resolved, this column notes if it was Accepted, Declined, Expired, or Cancelled by Requester.
- Session Scheduled With: If accepted, the name of the host that accepted the request.
- Response Time: If resolved, the length of time until resolution.
This article was last reviewed by our Support team on May 30, 2019.