The Recording Feature is available for an additional monthly storage fee, allowing sessions to be recorded by session hosts. To request a quote to enable recording, or to disable recording on your account, please contact our Sales Team at [email protected] .
This support article illustrates how you can view a session recording you have access to.
You may also be interested in:
1. Click on the "Recordings" tab and select "Recordings" from the drop-down menu.
2. Any recordings created in the last 60 days (that you have access to) will automatically appear on the next page.
- Change the Start and End search dates to look for recordings made in other time periods.
- Title Contains: Search for specific text in the title of the recording. (Most useful when you have edited the title of the recording to be different than the default title.)
- User Name Contains: Search for a specific user or partial match on a user's name.
- Filter: Re-run your search with your newly selected parameters.
- Export: Export your search results as an Excel spreadsheet.
- Clear: Clear your current search paramenters.
- View: View a specific recording.
Use the "View" button next to any listing to open a recording for viewing, or use the search function to find any other recordings. You can search by recording owner (the user that hosted the recorded session) and/or the date range in which the recording was created.
3. Allow the video to buffer, and then click the play icon (an arrow within a circle) in the lower left hand corner of the video window when ready.
This article was last reviewed by our Support team on October 27, 2017.