SecureVideo tracks session history for you: start date/time, duration, and participant list. This support article goes over how to look up session usage on your account.
If permitted by your role, you can also look up the session history of other users on your account.
You may also be interested in these articles:
1. Click on the profile icon in the upper right hand corner and select "Reports" from the menu.
2. Under "Session Usage", click the "Go" button.
3. If you have access to other users' history through your user role, the search will default to "All Users". You can click on the arrow for the first field to search for other users.
If you do not have this access, you will only see your own name in the drop-down menu.
By default, the "Connected Sessions" parameter is used, but you can select:
- Non-Connected Scheduled Sessions: to search for all sessions that were scheduled, but not mutually connected to.
- All Scheduled Sessions: to search for all sessions that have been scheduled under this user, whether or not they were mutually connected to.
Set a "From Date" and "To Date", and click "Filter" to run the search.
- Leave "From Date" and "To Date" blank to search for sessions from all time.
- Leave "From Date" blank to search any time before "To Date".
- Leave "To Date" blank to search any time after "From Date".
- Use the "Download List" button to export results as an Excel spreadsheet.
4. The columns returned in the search results are:
- Connection Time: the date and time (using the timezone on your user account) the session started or was scheduled for.
- Session #: the SecureVideo session ID number.
- Host: the name of the user that hosted the meeting.
- Duration (minutes): the session duration in minutes.
- Attendees: names of participants that joined the meeting.
- Invitees Not Attended: names of participants that were invited but did not connect to the meeting.
- Additional Details: notes if the session was comped or not connected to, if it was a meeting with a SecureVideo staffer (such as an orientation session), and/or if any Services were paid for.
This article was last reviewed by our Support team on November 5, 2019.