1. Click on the Windows icon in the lower left-hand corner of your screen. (If you don't see this icon on your screen, use the key with the Windows logo on your keyboard.)
2. When it brings you to the main menu, click on the search icon in the upper right-hand corner (outlined in red below).
3. In the search field, enter this: %appdata%
You should see a Roaming folder appear as an option. Click on it.
4. Open the folder that you find, and look for a folder called VSeeInstall.
5. In the VSeeInstall folder should be a file called vseeUninstall.exe. Double-click on it to run it, and it should uninstall. (You should get a confirmation notice; close it.)
6. Now reinstall VSee. Please see the following articles for instructions:
This article was last reviewed by our Support team on May 2, 2016.